For those that want to kick the coffee habit, this quick and easy recipe can give you an energy boost while also helping improve your mental focus. Keep in mind, these benefits often work better in the long-term. If you’re low in B12 levels, it may take some time for your body to replenish, and for you to experience the benefits.
But whether you think your B12 levels are low or not, these natural ingredients with an absorbable form of vitamin B12 make for a great combination!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 tbsp – 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dash of sea salt
- Cinnamon to taste
- 8 pumps of Purality Health’s Micelle Liposomal Vitamin B12
- 1 cup of coconut water
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
Simply add all the ingredients together, stir, and enjoy!
How does this recipe boost energy?
These ingredients have been selected for their abilities to help create and direct energy to the right places, and carry you through your day, into the next. This is a drink that helps boost your energy without the crash!
Cocoa helps encourage weight loss and is great for brain and cardiovascular health. It can improve your mood and contribute to increased energy.
Sea salt offers aid to your adrenal glands, so you can reduce pressure on them, which can help create more energy.
Cinnamon directs some of the caffeine from the cocoa and lets it affect the brain, which may help sharpen your cognitive function and focus.
Coconut water contains electrolytes, which have an effect on cellular function, muscles, and nerves. They are especially important after a workout.
Vitamin B12 can help the energy effect become long-term, alleviating the aches and fatigue often caused by too much caffeine. Not only does B12 contribute to overall health, but it can help energy levels in many ways.
– B12 helps in the production of red blood cells. These cells help carry oxygen to every other cell. They also then help carry the waste created by cells (carbon dioxide). With low red blood cell levels, your body’s processes may not get the oxygen they need to function properly, and they may not have the CO2 removed properly. This often leaves one feeling fatigued and run down.
– B12 helps maintain nerve and muscle function. Without proper nerve or muscle function, normal tasks may feel more difficult than they need to.
– B12 also plays a role in brain function. Again, with low B12 levels, things may feel more difficult than they should — in this case mentally.
A note on B12
If you’re going to be taking a B12 supplement, it’s best to make sure you get one that can get absorbed by your body. Otherwise, what’s the point?
Here at Purality Health, we use a unique micelle liposomal delivery method that is designed to enhance absorption. Not only that, but it tastes great!